FML PET Breathable Silicone Reviews
Why should you buy a muzzle?
When you take your dog to a spa for pruning, bathing and routine check-up in a veterinary care center, your pets will feel it unfamiliar if strangers touch and care for them. Therefore, you should wear a muzzle to ensure safety, as well as to prevent dog barking or making noise. There are also some cases depending on the type of dog you must wear muzzle. You should use a muzzle for dogs to prevent these foolish incidents from happening. Prevent your dog biting innocent people or other dogs bring the feeling of being threatened. In case the dog is threatened, they will panic and unconsciously attack others to protect themselves. Or, if your dog has ever bitten other dogs, even bite people, you need to take them to a veterinarian or dog training center. Effectively prevent your dog from biting people, making barking noise or eating dirty things.
Small size with neck 7-14 inch (18-36cm)in size, mouth 4.5 inch (12cm)in size, length 1.5 inch (4cm). In order to purchase the most suitable muzzle for your dogs, please measure the size of your dog's mouth according to our tips. It was made from 100% safe material, this dog muzzle is applied food- grade silicone material of high quality, non-toxic and tasteless, 100% soft and durable. Adorable design makes your pet look cute. It is really a secure muzzle type. It is a valueable tool to keep the dog from biting people, inopportune barking, or chewing foreign objects when you are outdoor with your lovely dog, and also prevent the dog licking the wound, which helps speed up the healing of wounds.
Breathable and Comfortable. Cute pig mouth shape design perfectly matches the dogs with long mouth. There are 2 holes on the pig nose and 6 holes on bottom provides excellent ventilation and causes no breathing discomfort in the heat. It’s easy to use, designed with adjustable strap with quick-release buckle sewed firmly on the dog’s muzzle to ensure the dog stays secure. You can adjust freely the strap to the most comfortable and suitable length to fit variety of dog’s sizes.
How to use
1. Sniff the muzzle. Give a treat. Repeat a few times.
2. Touch his nose with the muzzle. Treat. Repeat until he indicates that the muzzle looks interesting in a good way.
3. Hold the muzzle with one hand and a treat with the other hand, so he needs to put his nose inside the muzzle to get the treat. Repeat until this step is no big deal.
4. Gently slip the muzzle onto his nose and give him a treat. Remove the muzzle immediately. Repeat a few times.
5. Put on the muzzle and fasten the buckle. Treat. Remove immediately. Repeat a few times.
6. Put on the muzzle, fasten it, and count slowly to five. Treat. Remove the muzzle.
7. Each time you put on the muzzle, gradually increase the time the muzzle is on. Hold his collar and give treats.