Chow Chow - Keep your dog healthy
You need to be aware of some diseases that are easily encountered in Chow Chow such as eyelid curling, eye irritation or stomach cramps. In addition, if you want your dog to have good health, please deworm, vaccinate the disease in stages. If there are signs of abnormal health, you need to take them to the veterinary facility for examination and treatment as soon as possible.
Chow Chow Dog likes to prove his strength by bullying other small pets. This breed will be uncomfortable if you keep them in your cramped house for too long. Occasionally, change the living space of Chow Chow. Take them for a walk in the park, the football field ... to unleash play with nature.
- Before raising Chow, you need to prepare a clean, safe place for them. Places where the climate is too hot will not be suitable for breeding this breed.
- Should choose the short-haired Chow Chow instead of long hairs. By experts, the short-haired Chow is often easier to teach and obedient.
-In the country where the climate is very hot in summer. So you need to trim your hair to lower their body temperature. At the same time adding more minerals, vitamins, and fiber in fruits and vegetables to Chow Chow always have a good health.
- Is a lazy dog that works, just likes to lie down and doing nothing. Therefore, after meals for 10-15 minutes, you should let them move and walk. Just to avoid obesity and train the agility and dynamism.
- The Chow Chow's dog is quite long and smooth. So every day you should spend at least 10-15 minutes caressing, brushing them. During the intercourse, Chow's hair sheds a lot. Spend more time cleaning the house. Otherwise the dog hairs that appear in your dish are very normal.
Professional Chow Chow dog training
Chow Chow inherits the intelligence, agility and a little pride of the ancient dogs. So training them requires accuracy and perseverance. The notes to train a Chow Chow dog are:
- Set an intimate name to call them every time you practice. This will work for reflexes whenever people call out their names.
- No matter how busy you are, spend about 15-20 minutes in the morning taking them for a walk, jogging with you. This is not only good for the health of dogs but also for your own health.
- During the training, there will be times when Chow Chow is stubborn, not following your orders. However, you should not use physical punishment. Let them understand your unhappy feelings.
- The exercises must be arranged in order from easy to difficult. Training time is about 1.5-2 months for simple skills such as walking, standing, lying, sitting. After Chow Chow has mastered the above exercises, you can move on to higher requirements.
Chow Chow is a healthy dog. Their lifespan can be up to 15 years. In good care conditions, they can live for 2-3 more years.