Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Shampoo Reviews
Groom your pet with gentle ingredients that help him stay fresh naturally. Burt's Bees Oatmeal Shampoo with Colloidal Oat Flour & Honey for Dogs is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients for your peace of mind and a cleaner pup. Free of sulfates and colorants, this cleanser is pH balanced for dogs and contains colloidal oat flour to deeply condition dry skin along with honey to give his fur a super shine.
· Gentle cleanser featuring colloidal oat flour and honey to moisturize dry skin and gives fur a super shiny appearance.
· Colloidal oat flour helps itchiness due to eczema and other skin irritations.
· Honey helps regulate and retain moisture in hair and green tea extract strengthens hair follicles for healthy growth.
· pH balanced formula specific for dogs as their skin is much less acidic than humans. It helps avoid over drying their skin which leads to redness or flakes.
· 97% natural, made cruelty-free, and contains no sulfates or colorants so you can have peace of mind.
Burt's Bees guarantees that all their ingredients are solely plant-derived.
This shampoo contains oatmeal, and honey to soothe dry skin and restore some much needed moisture.
There are no harsh chemicals included and it is guaranteed to be PEG-80 (Sorbitan Laurate) free.
§ Totally natural and soothing ingredients ensure this shampoo is safe and gentle for use on your dog.
§ Oatmeal helps to heal your dog’s dry skin and provide welcome itch relief.
§ The shampoo is concentrated so only a small amount is needed to create a rich lather.
§ Some users found the scent quite strong so it may not be suitable for people and dogs with allergies or a particularly sensitive sense of smell.
§ Again, the natural ingredients and gentle formulation mean that very stinky dogs may still need a heavy duty cleaning.
Why is it recommended:
This ensures your dog gets a thorough clean and smells fresh after a round with this shampoo while protecting your dog from any harsh chemicals and irritants.